As a trainer, Shape by Shani embraces health at every size. It doesn’t matter what size you are; XL, XXL, S, M…. you are beautiful anyway.
If you have a hard time believing that, try these suggestions:
- Love your body as it is. Accept your size.
- Adopt healthy lifestyle habits. Nurture connections with others and try to find a meaningful purpose in your life. Fulfilling your physical, mental, emotional needs makes eating a place of nourishment and pleasure vs. punishment and mindless eating.
- Find the joy in moving your body and challenging yourself.
- Eat when you are hungry. Stop when you are full.
- Understand that every body is different. Even if we all ate the same, did the same workouts, we would still not look the same. Why? Because each person is genetically different with a unique body shape, bone structure.
- Lastly, respect people based on their characteristics and accomplishments, rather based on their appearance.